IGNITE! is a non-profit organization with a mission to ensure that minorities stay informed, have a clear understanding, and receive access to Federal, State, and Local Funding, as well as resources and technical assistance needed to competitively compete, succeed, and excel.
IGNITE! core objectives are to ensure that minorities:
- Understand Core Business Competencies
- Receive Access to Capital
- Secure AND Successfully Execute Contracts
- Are made aware of and encouraged to explore STEM and other High Growth Industries
- Are made aware of and take advantage of Workforce Development and Career Readiness Opportunities
IGNITE! contracted with inMMGroup to manage a “census” called Counting Us! is an ongoing project designed to create a comprehensive database of minority business owners, entrepreneurs and nonprofit leaders across Alabama. The idea behind this unprecedented count is to help identify those in this underserved sector to provide them with capital, contracts, business and operational technical assistance, public and private grants, and additional resources supporting the launch, growth, and sustainability of a business/entity.