inMMGroup: Going All In For Nonprofit’s Application
Message from Christopher D. Thomas, Founder of inMMGroup, “Are you making a difference in your community? Please tell us your story”.
- Please complete the form below
- Organizations can only receive the grant once a year
- Recipients are determined by location, programming diversity, merit of cause, and audience served
- Donation recipients must be a 501(c) 3 organization, a school, a religious organization or a registered charity
- Organizations MUST be United States or Canadian based
PLEASE NOTE: inMMGroup is dedicated to the policy of non-discrimination on any basis including gender, race, ethnicity, veteran status, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, age, disability or national origin. inMMGroup will donate to organizations that support this same belief.
In order to apply for a donation you must be employed by or be a member of the Board of Directors for a 501(c) 3 organization, a school, a religious organization, or a registered charity. Must be a charitable status organization. You also must be at least 18 years of age.
Productivity Services Provided by Decision 168