“Mediocre marketers think in terms of campaigns. Great marketers think in terms of growth frameworks.”
– Neil Patel
A picture is indeed worth a 1000 words and some of the best pictures make for artistic digital marketing that takes your breath away.
If a picture is worth a 1000, a video is worth far more. Some of the most artistic digital marketing campaigns move you to like, share and comment.
The art of digital marketing is an important component but the science of digital marketing should not be overlooked. Over the last couple of years the phrase “follow the science” has been overused and abused. But integrating science into your digital marketing outreach is important if you want to be successful.
Consumers and businesses alike are almost always online and on the go – and you want to be able to reach them and observe their behavior where they spend their time.
To generate more business leads online, a good starting point is to make sure you have a solid digital marketing plan and roadmap.
Most businesses do not have a plan or roadmap, and as a result, suffer downfalling consequences. Having these pieces in place will give you a better chance at achieving your business objective.
A good digital marketing plan and roadmap will include at least the following strategic components:
- A target audience, with a relatable persona
- Clear messaging for that audience
- Audience quantification in order to prove target market existence and scalability
- Audience search behavior and how they find your products and services online
- Website design that has a purposeful audience flow towards your strategic and compelling offer
- Meaningful calls to action that are embedded into strategic locations on your website
- Existence of analytics to measure audience behavior on your website
- Existence of Facebook and Google retargeting code so your site is ‘promotion ready’
- A website that is designed as a mobile first environment
- Content that takes into account your audience search intent
Are you and your team considering changes to any of your digital properties (e.g. website content, social media automation, sales funnel flow/content, blog articles, etc.), a digital marketing and lead generation strategy and plan is the best starting point.
Learn how inMMGroup can help you overcome the challenges of Digital Marketing and pivot your organization. Let’s Start A Conversation!