Message From The Desk of Christopher D. Thomas, CEO of inMMGroup and Publisher of inCity Magazine:
Recently, I referred a client to a vendor to get some tech services from. When I called my client the next day, to inquire about the overall experience from the vendor, our client described it as “frustrating”. I asked how was it frustrating. Our client reply, “So when I was trying to explain the issue it should have been translated to them to know what I was referring to versus him asking technical questions that I can not begin to comprehend”.
Henceforth, the purpose of this message from me. Additionally, I went LIVE on Instagram for my weekly, segment of “Coffee & Consulting” and discussed it also. You can check that out, by clicking on the link below:
As a business professional or owner, it’s crucial to keep your explanations simple and straightforward to ensure your clients understand your services and how they can benefit from them. Here are some reasons why keeping it simple is important:
- Builds Trust: Clients are more likely to trust someone who can explain complex concepts in simple terms. If you make it easy for clients to understand what you offer, they will trust you and feel more comfortable working with you.
- Avoids Misunderstandings: Using complicated technical terms may leave clients confused, leading to misunderstandings that can impact your business negatively. Keeping your explanations simple ensures your clients understand your services and what they are getting from you.
- Increases Sales: When clients understand your services, they are more likely to see the value in what you offer, which can lead to increased sales. If your clients don’t understand your services, they won’t see the value and are less likely to work with you.
- Saves Time: Explaining complicated technical terms to clients takes time, and if they don’t understand what you are saying, you may have to explain it multiple times. By keeping it simple, you can save time and increase efficiency.
- Enhances Customer Experience: Providing a positive customer experience is crucial for businesses, and keeping your explanations simple can enhance the customer experience. Clients are more likely to have a positive experience if they understand your services and how they can benefit from them.
In conclusion, keeping your explanations simple and avoiding technical jargon is crucial for business professionals and owners. It builds trust, avoids misunderstandings, increases sales, saves time, and enhances the customer experience.
inMMGroup can help you enhance creativity and innovation in your marketing campaigns. Let’s start a conversation.